Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter

Zoodle Veggie Bowl


For those of you who have yet to jump on the zoodle wagon, zoodles are simply zucchini noodles. You create these tasty little zucchini noodles by using a table top spiralizer or a hand held spiralizer. I love zoodles because the possibilities of new dishes that you can create with them are endless, and it is so much healthier for you than regular pasta!  


What You Need:
3 large zucchinis
Coconut oil
Steamed broccoli
2 sliced tomatoes
Feta Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
Garlic powder
Hot Sauce (optional)

What You Do:
After you spiralize your zucchini (you will be surprised at how much you can make even with 1 zucchini) saute your zoodles in coconut oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Once zucchini is to the tenderness of your liking, add your steamed broccoli
Let simmer for about 5 minutes.
Separate your zoodles into bowls for lunch for the week or one big bowl if you plan on serving it for dinner.
Add slices tomatoes on top.
Add a sprinkling of feta on top.
I love hot sauce on my veggies so if you want you can add a few drops of hot sauce to your dish as well to spice things up.
Enjoy!

P.S. To add extra protein add an egg on top or some grilled chicken. Yum!


Are You a zoodle fan? Do you own a spiralizer? What other veggies do you spiralize?

Tori

Comments

  1. I love zoodles!! I got a spiralizer for Christmas and I love it! So much healthier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to get a Spiralizer!!!!!!! Any ideas for a cheap one?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are awesome. Try checking out Amazon, they have great deals on them.

      Delete
  3. they're great, but this italian girl will always love some vermicelli pasta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it girl! Don't get me wrong....I looooove me some regular pasta too! =)

      Delete
  4. I have been looking at a spiralizer for ever. I just need to suck it up and order one. Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lara! They are awesome. I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond, but you can find it for less on amazon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Cupcakes & Crossbones always loves to hear your comments and answer all of your questions. Please feel free to drop us a note and we will get back to you!